Saturday, April 29, 2006

new work by Leslie and Markel

This is a work in progress by leslie, a painting started over two years ago that my daughter Liz posed for. Now that our lives are turning back into focusing on our original work I am finally being able to work on it again.....not, not finished, but soon.
this is a tiny painting that I did in between making pieces for the galleries that sell our design line, also in progress
part of the new Markel, Spring-2006 design line. He has become bored with the flat metal and gone into
3-D forms
Posted by Picasa classic leslie sun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a delightful trip through some of your creations. I have to admit I didn't read all the workd, but I did look at the pictures and that's what art is all about...unless you're a writer.